Pick your battle colors ...
This is Venum's new Challenger Mouthguard! Especially designed to prevent and reduce injuries to your teeth, arches, lips, joint, jaw and gums.
The layout has been devised to take a perfect custom fit of your teeth to maximise your security and protection. We used an advanced gel frame for a better comfort and we add an exclusive breathing channel for an increased performance during the fight!
The lower rubber frame used brakes the shock wave and disperses it in the direction of your strongest teeth.
In order to meet the expectations of every fighters we designed it in collaboration with the best UFC fighters as: Carlos Condit and Lyoto Machida.
- Nexfit Gel Frame for a better adjustment and comfort
- Advanced design for an optimal breathing during the fight
- High Density Rubber Frame for a better shock management, and a top protection
- Delivered with its protective case for a better hygiene
- CE Certification / Norm: SATRA M33:2011
Place the unheated mouthguard into your mouth to find the most comfortable fit. You want the mouthguard to cover as much of the teeth's surface as possible to provide maximum protection.
To mold the mouthguard specifically to your teeth, you will need to follow the Venum illustrated guide below.
Before getting started, make sure you have the following items: 1 pot with water, 1 slotted spoon, 1 cup of ice water, 1 mirror, and 1 timer.
1-4: Please follow the steps detailed in the Venum illustration below
Venum Mouthguard Fitting Instructions
5-7: Please follow the steps detailed in illustrations from 5 to 7.
8. Place the mouthguard in the mouth and test for a secure, comfortable fit.
9. If the mouthguard does not fit comfortably, or does not stay in place (a suitably-fitted mouthguard should withstand hanging a 100 g weight for at least 30 seconds without falling off - SEE IMAGE "A"), allow a few minutes to rest before repeating procedures 1-7 (procedures 5 and 6 are the most important steps.)
10. Only if necessary, carefully use a pair of scissors to trim off small pieces of the mouthguard - SEE IMAGE "B").